- 4 to 5 Beets
- 1 Celery Stalk (including leaves)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion
- 2 Green Onions
- 2 Pickles
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the beets. Cook until they are tender, about 30 to 40 minutes. Peel off the beet skins under cold water.
- Slice the beets into quarters or into slices. Chop celery (including leaves), red onion, green onion, pickles and parsley and toss together with the beets. Add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, Himalayan sea salt and oregano and mix together.
- Optional additions: fresh basil, pickled hot peppers, other spice of your choice.